Seeking 2 Interventional Cardiologists due to succession planning and a high-growth market in south-central Florida.
- BE/BC with ABIM Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Diseases
- Joining a group of 9 cardiologists at one of the busiest cardiology centers in Florida
- Call 1:4
- Excellent salary with a 2-year guarantee plus sign-on bonus and a great benefit package, including relocation allowance
- wRVU compensation model
- Strong referral base of more than 57 primary care physicians
- Serving a permanent population of 100,000 which doubles during the winter.
- Teaching opportunities at on-site primary care residencies
- H1-B visa support
The Florida Heartland region is home to Lake Placid, Sebring and Wauchula, located north and west of Lake Okeechobee, and Avon Park. The area is home to more than 100 freshwater lakes, award-wining golf courses, several state parks and the world-renowned Sebring International Raceway. With rolling green hills, citrus groves, temperate weather year-round and a friendly, small-town atmosphere, the Heartland region of Florida is a great place to raise a family or retire. Conveniently located within 1-2 hours from Tampa, Orlando, Fort Myers, Naples and West Palm Beach.
To learn more, please contact Arleen Richardson
Your CV will remain confidential until you authorize its release