Southern LA - University town on the lake
1 hour to Beaumont
120 miles to Baton Rouge
140 miles to Houston
190 miles to Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY)
FM and Orthopedic Residency Programs
Parish of over 200,000Details:
- Join an established & stable practice with 8 other cardiologists
- 1:6 coverage schedule
- Employed by the Hospital
- Ranked in Top 100 for Interventional Cardiology care
- TAVR Program
- Excellent cardiovascular and thoracic surgery coverage
- 65+ primary care physician referral base
Interventional Cardiology (2024
- Competitive MGMA salary plus RVU production
- Sign on
- Education repayment
- Dues/Memberships reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental and Vision
- Retirement options
- Thriving family oriented community that has diverse mix of outdoor activities, such as hiking, biking camping and water sports.
- Area lives up to the state s reputation as the Sportsman s Paradise by offering plenty of fishing and hunting for the enthusiast.
- The arts thrive, complete with exhibits, festivals celebrating the arts, music, concerts and theatre.
- Downtown has been revitalized and it brings the charm to this warm community.
- Safe and attractive neighborhoods, an exceptional school system, including both private and public school options, make this an ideal place to have a balanced and fulfilled lifestyle.
- Local Regional Airport makes it convenient to connect to Houston or Dallas for major intercontinental and international flights.