A thriving group is seeking an Interventional Radiologist to work in Lynchburg, VA!
Take the best position in the US right for Interventional radiology! Contact Raymond Stiles
About the Group:
- Large subspecialty group, physician owned and Physician led.
- State of the art facility and equipment!
- This health system goes all out to make a flexible and family-friendly work-life balance.
- Practice owns 6 Imaging centers and is growing further!
- Facility awarded the Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- Partnership Track
- 500k Base - More if Experienced
- Open to Part Time or Full time Schedule
- 10 weeks of vacation (additional 3-4 weeks time off)
- Full Benefits
- Partnership available after 2 years
- Collegial Atmosphere
- Cloud-based RIS and PACS
About this role:
- Full Time or Part Time Available
- Interventional radiologist fellow trained
- The physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care
- The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction
- State licensure in Virginia or Pending
- Board certified or Board Eligible
- Open to New Grads and Experienced IR physicians