Starting Wage\: $14.50
Part Time\: Paid hours depend on your availability and business need; the more you are available, the more you can earn!
Perks of Working with WIS
- Hiring Immediately!
- This position is eligible for a productivity based wage increase up to $2.00 in the first 6 months, with a maximum of $5.00.
- Work today; get paid tomorrow, a free benefit that allows you to get a portion of your eligible pay on a Money Network Visa Card the day after your shift ends
- Referral bonuses\: Get paid $200 each referral for referring friends
- Career Growth\: If you are looking for career and promotion opportunities, you can count on us!
- Employee-paid Health, Vision, Dental, Life & Disability Plans available at competitive group rates
- 401k plan
- Opportunities for paid travel and occasional overnight stays
- Opportunity to become a paid driver or pharmacy counter - certification required
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
WIS Inventory Associate Job Preview
This WIS Team provides inventory solutions to a broad array of retail, grocery and specialty customers across the nation. As the face of our organization, we depend on you to uphold our Core Values of Service, Pride, Integrity, Results, Innovation and Teamwork in a positive, safe and inclusive environment. You will scan the barcodes for the current inventory at Customer locations to provide them with proper inventory information that will assist them in making better business decisions and better supporting their customers! We are passionate about our people, technology, and process because when you succeed, we succeed.
- No previous inventory experience necessary, we are looking for awesome people like you to Come Count with Us!
- We are always looking for associates with experience in Retail, Stock, Customer Service, Cashiers, Sales Representatives, Picker, Packer, Driver and/or Warehouse work. Make your experience count!
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work varied, traditional and non-traditional hours, including flexible schedules. The more you are available, the more you can earn!
This position requires the ability to stand for prolonged periods of time with occasional walking; the ability to use both hands and wrists for repetitive motions; the ability to frequently be in low level positions, such as squatting, kneeling, or crouching; the ability to frequently use a ladder; the ability to lift and carry items up to 25 lbs.; the ability to frequently travel via car and occasionally via plane, including overnight stays.
Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For more information on WIS, visit our website at
WIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment