Investor Relations Product Analyst
In this role, you will be part of a team responsible for executing the creation and production of custom marketing materials. This will involve working with the Investment, Investor Relations, and Compliance teams to ensure tight deadlines are met.
The ideal candidate will possess and demonstrate knowledge and experience communicating content related to investment management, equity market trends, and economic current events to institutional allocators.
Create custom quarter end marketing materials for each of the firm's four equity strategies.
Extract and analyze data from various sources such as FactSet, Bloomberg, APX, etc.
Provide content and analysis for quarterly letters and commentaries.
Prepare content and materials for quarterly investor webinars.
Compile portfolio analytics and data for use in client and prospect meetings.
Respond to ad hoc material and data requests.
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
Minimum 1-5 years of total relevant work experience. Experience with value equity, or concentrated strategies a plus.
- High attention to detail with well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to interpret data from analytical software such as FactSet, Bloomberg, Morningstar, eVestment, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Understanding and appreciation of regulatory marketing rules.
- Familiarity with industry databases such as eVestment.
- Team player with client service mindset. Able to also work independently to complete and manage reports, analyses, and projects from start to finish. Self-starter with a sense of urgency, personal responsibility, and accountability.
- Ability to interact with teammates at all levels of the organization.
The position will be in person, and will based in the firm's Rochester, MI office.
Clarkston Capital pays a compensation package which includes a base salary, discretionary performance bonus, and a generous benefits package. Before making an offer, we take into consideration an individual's experience level and the qualifications they bring to the team to formulate a competitive total compensation package.