Join our West Los Angeles, CA Team! Primary Care Physician Salary Range $275k+ DOE
We have an immediate need for a direct hire, full time Primary Care Physician at one of our growing centers!
Greater Los Angeles region offers it all! From the world-class restaurants to the infamous parks and top-rated colleges and universities, it combines the best big-city amenities with the beautiful LA weather.
Who are we?
We put the well-being of seniors first, promoting independence in the comfort of their own homes, even when their health challenges makes them eligible for nursing home care. Services for each individual are based on recommendations and coordination of the Interdisciplinary Team. BCSC offers primary medical care on-site, preventive health services, rehabilitation, and transportation to and from the Center.
What are the benefits?
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 403(b) with Matching Retirement Plan
- Life insurance (paid by the company)
- Hours that support life balance
- Team spirit workplace culture
- Performs pre-enrollment/initial assessments and 6 month evaluations including comprehensive history and physical exams of assigned participants at intake and at least quarterly if needed, in cooperation with family member and/or caregiver and Interdisciplinary Team members.
- Develops and implements a therapeutic Plan of Care at least quarterly and when a participant s condition changes. Monitors the Plan of Care on an ongoing basis. Presents and coordinates the Plan of Care with the Interdisciplinary Team and clinic.
- Helps ensure that participants experience a smooth transition into BCSC by coordinating with previous medical providers and/or specialists.
- Provides evaluation, treatment and ongoing monitoring of episodic illness.
- Refers participants to medical specialist as indicated with Interdisciplinary Team input.
- Provides daily oversight of hospitalized participants (in collaboration with a hospitalist as appropriate) including: providing primary care (attending) responsibilities for management; providing updates to the team on a regular basis; judiciously utilizing medical specialty consultants; and coordinating discharge planning with the Interdisciplinary Team and TOC team.