- A successful Development Lead is an expert in React and has good understanding of Ruby on Rails.
- The Development Lead will act as a Senior Developer on the team and oversee the delivery from the technical leadership perspective.
- Collaborate with the Customer SMEs and ensure that the best-practices and coding requirements are being followed as expected.
- They will act as a point-of-contact for the delivery team in terms of technical decisions and solutioning
- The Development Lead will be responsible for successful implementation of functionality as agreed upon the scrum planning. The Development lead will provide mentorship and guidance as needed, do code reviews and closely collaborate with Scrum Master and QA Lead to ensure smooth delivery and mutual understanding and agreement scope, process and timelines
- The Development Lead will be a POC for the Customer SMEs with regards to solutioning, design and implementation of the functionality, trainings and best practices that are to be followed across the board
- The program grows from a single team to multiple teams, the role of Development Lead widens. The Development Lead becomes an oversight of the successful delivery for the whole program, leading the group of team leads and QA leads
- Bachelor's or Master s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
Note: GlobalLogic estimates the starting pay range for this role to be performed Remotely and the salary range will be $135,000/yr to $140,000/yr and reflects base salary only. This pay range is provided as a good faith estimate and the amount offered may be higher or lower. GlobalLogic takes many factors into consideration in making an offer, including candidate qualifications, work experience, operational needs, travel and onsite requirements, internal peer equity, prevailing wage, responsibilities, and other market and business considerations.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogic: GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.