Pathology opening in Hanover, Pennsylvania.
VeloSource has a Pathology opportunity open to Physicians in Hanover, Pennsylvania.
- Active PA License.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS.
- Minimum Years Experience: 10
- Mon-Sun 7a-4p
- In the hospital for a full day on a Mon-Fri basis and is responsible for oversight of a full-service laboratory including the Anatomic and Clinical Pathology section
- Involved in gross anatomic pathology, clinical pathology and cytological pathology
- Attends to frozen section and biopsy procedures as needed
- Serves as the Medical Director of the clinical Laboratory providing physician oversight for general Laboratory, Chemistry, Microbiology, Hematology, and Blood Bank sections
- May have to respond to a STAT Frozen Section or Blood Bank concern
- Typical Cases: Typical Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Procedures: Frozen Section cases from Surgical Procedures, Biopsies, Surgical Specimens from the Operating Room and Gastroenterology unit
- Patient Mix: 98% Adult 2% Peds.
- Privilege Type: Temp.
- EMR: Epic
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.