West Creek 6 (12076), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Manager, Creative Director - Brand Tech
Capital One Brand Creative is looking for an experienced, innovative and strategic creative. You will inspire and drive change by directing and executing world-class, effective creative strategies for a range of print and digital channels, including email, web, direct mail, display, video and social media. You know the formula for developing brand-building, breakthrough creative that drives results, is on target and on brand. You will keep the team ahead of the curve by continuing to push your own skillset as an industry leader. . What youll do:
Who you are:
- Develop strategically-grounded, insight-driven creative for the Brand Tech team.
- Demonstrate a high level of subject matter expertise in your creative field that entices your business partners to expand relationships and market using brand-building creative campaigns.
- Elevate the work of your colleagues and department through skills sharing, industry insights and a constant improvement and development of your craft.
- Collaborate with marketing strategists and internal business clients to understand consummate needs, positively influencing marketing strategy and the customer experience.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of advertising and marketing trends and translate business intent into creative strategies and executions that market products effectively.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the intended audience; interpret market research and test results, and use findings to focus targeted marketing messages.
- Build and maintain relationships with a network of partner groups (digital, operations, legal, etc.) to anticipate and proactively address obstacles and establish Brand Creative as a strategic thought partner.
- Lead work through agency partners to execute stellar creative that is on brief, on brand and on strategy.
- Present and influence with a convincing and inspiring style to increase buy-in and open the door for new opportunitiesboth for your team and department.
You want to be an EVIDENCE-BASED MARKETER who As an INDIVIDUAL :
As a LEADER :
- Your curiosity is endless. Theres always something else to learn.
- Youre flexible and not afraid of changein fact you welcome the challenge.
- You share your point of view, but seek out what might be missing and listen.
- You have big ideas and know the best ones are driven by proof, persistence and patience.
- Youre a storyteller. You simplify the complex and compel your audience to act.
- You know how to enjoy yourself. While fun isnt mandatory, it certainly seems to follow you.
- You careabout the work, your team and the customers you serve.
- You value authenticity over perfection. You lead with empathy, vulnerability and honesty.
- You deeply invest in understanding the humans around you.
- You say what needs to be said and work hard to find the right words.
- Youre an expert. You also know when youre not and need to find one.
- You use all this to make things happen, create amazing work and inspire others.
- Bachelors degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a creative role (Art Direction, Copywriting, UX/UI, Associate Creative Direction or related field)
- Creative portfolio that includes produced work for large, integrated marketing campaigns.
- At least 5 years of experience as an Associate Creative Director or Creative Director
- Experience supporting Brand Creative in the Technology space
- Experience at a large in-house creative team
- Experience working with a Fortune 100 brand
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
Location is New York City: $142,979 - $168,683 for Manager, Creative
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidates offer letter.
This role is also eligible to earn performance based incentive compensation, which may include cash bonus(es) and/or long term incentives (LTI). Incentives could be discretionary or non discretionary depending on the plan.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website () . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections ; New York Citys Fair Chance Act; Philadelphias Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).