PLUS Communications is a full-service communications firm based in Arlington, Virginia. PLUS Communications leads award-winning campaigns integrating public affairs, corporate communications, digital, advertising and media buying. PLUS means more!
PLUS Communications is seeking a creative and hard-working Manager to join our fast-growing digital practice to help top-tier advocacy campaigns and organizations win, every day.
Your day in this position may include:
- Managing relationships with multiple clients
- Creating and executing digital marketing campaigns for our clients
- Proposing innovative ideas for digital strategies
- Serving as the primary point of contact for the clients in your portfolio
- Crafting copy for emails
- Proofing content for social media
- Overseeing the approvals and content production process with internal teams
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the digital industry
- Must understand how to communicate on digital strategy
- Prior management experience is a plus, but is not required
- Background in content creation for social media & email channels is a plus
- Skilled in writing and can manage multiple priorities
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to learn and expand your capabilities
We offer competitive compensation with an opportunity for a year-end bonus. Medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance. We also offer a paid parental leave program, paid vacation, paid sick leave and employer subsidy for commuter expenses. In addition, we have a work from home hybrid environment.
PLUS Communications is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.