At Alchemee, we aspire to inspire by creating science-based solutions that are as effective as they are transformative. Alchemee's portfolio of brands deliver effective products rooted in introducing wellness options that provide life changing results and empower the world one person at a time.
Our flagship brand, Proactiv, is a leader in treating acne and has helped more than 20 million customers achieve clear skin. Simply put, at Alchemee our vision is to inspire the world to feel comfortable and powerful in their own skin and our mission is to create science-based solutions that provide better skin for life.
We are looking for forward-thinking individuals who are driven with a customer-first approach. Individuals who thrive on challenge and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings unique value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort.
The Manager, Digital Media for Alchemee (including the Proactiv brand) will be responsible for developing, implementing, analyzing, reporting and optimizing the paid digital media plans in the US and Canada. This analytical leader will leverage multiple digital channels including paid search (e.g. Google, Bing), programmatic display, social media (eg Meta, TikTok, Pinterest) to drive full funnel campaigns at scale. Manager will partner with brand marketing and the DTC team to understand the target audiences, brand positioning and develop strategies and implement campaigns to increase conversion and sales.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment and is experienced at multitasking projects, assisting in planning-related tasks, and has an eagerness to learn and grow. This person must have strong analytical skills, be comfortable with challenging the status quo of current processes and provide solutions to drive efficiencies, display a strong sense of ownership and be committed to their work.
- Develop, execute and optimize the brand(s) digital paid media strategies as part of the broader business growth strategy, including paid search, programmatic, paid social including testing and growing new, relevant digital channels.
- Partner with marketing team to develop holistic cross-channel marketing strategies to build a cohesive customer journey across paid, owned and earned channels
- Collaborate with brand, product management, offer and creative teams to develop and test relevant ads and landing page content for various consumer segments. Conduct A/B testing as needed to optimize KPIs (eg CTR, Engagement, CVR)
- Forecast performance and budget appropriately to deliver reliable results.
- Leverage analytics tools and key insights to optimize plans and creative while driving near and long-term strategies
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders across the organization.
- Form a strong relationship with the internal content team, as well as manage and drive digital specific external creative agencies to ensure each campaign has required assets.
- Promote a positive environment to lead an effective team that is committed to achieving company goals
- Stay relevant in digital innovations, competitive environment and overall macro trends
- Maintain regular communication regarding KPIs and relevant learnings with executive leadership team and senior marketing executives
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications or related field, required
- 5-8 years of digital media planning/buying experience, with extensive experience in paid social and programmatic, is required
- Thorough understanding of Direct Response digital marketing, with expert knowledge of optimization tactics, and KPI management for online/digital media
- Ample experience managing external agencies
- Creative thinker with the ability and passion for understanding the customers needs and delivering them through the entire acquisition funnel
- Deep understanding of both multi-touch attribution and A/B testing models and how to optimize channels for best results.
- Thorough understanding of marketing technology (tools & tech) including analytic packages, DMP's, Ad Servers, search platforms and data onboarding solutions. (Visual IQ experience a bonus)
- Demonstrated experience developing cutting edge strategies and leading their cross-functional implementation through an organization
- Strong analytical skills, intuitive grasp of data
- Proficiency in MS Office - including Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and spoken
- Experience generating and executing new marketing ideas for all digital channels.
- Experience with forecasting and budgeting for marketing campaigns
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Note: Please, no external agencies or third parties.