1. Support doctor database updates within content management system
2. Monitor global website for doctor updates and troubleshoot any system errors.
3. Support lead generation and conversion optimization efforts on global websites
4. Ensure all doctor leads are delivered and routed properly from all marketing platforms.
5. Define and manage ongoing improvements to the website, including building out new site features and functionality and CMS pages.
6. Maintain ongoing site optimization efforts and implement enhancements to the customer journey to improve the overall site experience and design.
7. Drive the development and execution of STAAR's digital marketing roadmap that includes website, email and social strategies.
8. Coordinate and maintain day-to-day relationships with marketing, IT, agency partners, and technology vendors.
9. Communicate details of agency meetings, including agenda development, and scheduling work assignments.
10. Perform administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
11. Identify and measure Key Performance Indicators (Ensure website & doc finder stability for global websites and manage frequent updates of doc finder ranking and doctor profiles)
12. Brainstorm ideas and strategies to help develop and expand digital marketing efforts
13. Conduct keyword research and targeting, Link Building & on-page SEO optimization
14. Perform qualitative and quantitative consumer research
15. Provide practice development and sales team support
16. Support Marketing team on other projects as needed
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, related field or equivalent combination of education/experience.
Minimum 5+ years digital marketing or related experience.
Experience and familiarity with website design and development processes
Experience with CRM software, preferably Salesforce
Strong background in digital marketing operations, troubleshooting bugs, corresponding with cross functional business partners, creating training documentation, and managing web enhancement requests.
Advanced understanding of the internet, advertising networks, search engines, social media, content marketing, etc.
Solid project management and prioritization skills, ability to create order and drive execution within , JIRA, Asana, etc.
Basic working knowledge of website front-end (e.g. content, design, and usability) and back-end (e.g. programming and hosting) practices
Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently orchestrate, prioritize and manage multiple projects, from concept through implementation.
Proven ability to effectively communicate marketing requirements to an IT team and technical partners, ensuring delivery aligns with specifications.
Writing and interpersonal skills, including cross-cultural communication skills
Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items
Experience working with Content Management Platforms (WordPress, Craft CMS, etc.)
Proficient with Google Analytics, email marketing software (Mailchimp, Ortto, etc.)
Basic understand of HTML and CSS.
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Efficiency with Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
Proficient with Google and Microsoft Suite
Data-driven decision making
Entrepreneurial in nature
Ability to work well individually and within a team
Bilingual in Japanese, Mandarin, or Spanish is a plus.
STAAR Surgical is an equal employment opportunity employer.