Dynasty Financial Partners, a leading advocate in the wealth management industry for independent financial advisors, is looking for an Assistant Vice President (AVP), Marketing, to join the Network Partner Marketing team. Headquartered in St. Petersburg, FL, our mission is to help our network of advisors achieve their entrepreneurial dreams of building a more successful enterprise defined by their ability to deliver high-quality, customized financial advice to their clients. The Network Partner Marketing team is our internal marketing agency delivering strategic consultation, high-quality deliverables, and excellent customer service for some of the largest and most unique independent investment advisors in the country.
The AVP enthusiastically manages the execution and day-to-day project management process for assigned marketing projects. The ability to produce and track successful marketing tactics for each client to support their goals is imperative. Championing forward-thinking and innovative marketing practices, as well as building and maintaining strong, trusted relationships with clients, external resource partners and internal stakeholders/team members are key responsibilities of this role.
Bringing five to seven years of experience, our ideal candidate has a passion for marketing, comfortability with using technical and digital platforms, and pride of ownership for their work. He/she will demonstrate marketing consultative, analytical, basic creative design, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills. This position will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Network Partner Marketing and is in-office at our St. Petersburg, FL, headquarters.
As an AVP, Marketing, you will:
Conceptualize and Deliver Excellent Marketing Outcomes. You provide proactive strategic guidance and tactical support for multi-channel marketing consultation engagements of financial advisor clients that includes, but is not limited to:
- Leading and presenting to clients during monthly marketing meetings and providing timely, relevant follow-up of meeting outcomes and next steps.
- Implementing and delivering marketing strategies including paid/organic social media, email communications, website content management, SEO/SEM campaigns, marketing automation and other marketing collateral
Be creative. You can bring marketing strategies to life by designing basic social media graphics, email banners and flyers as well provide clear direction to external resource partners for more complicated creative projects.
Manage expectations. You understand the importance of under-promising and over-delivering. And you're great at helping our clients achieve their goals by collaborating efficiently and respectfully with internal and external stakeholders to meet deadlines.
Strategize first. Develop strategies while supporting ideation, approval process, and implementation of strategic recommendations from other team members.
Maintain the pulse. Lead milestones and tasks of all projects (via project management tool ), including production resource allocations, capacity constraints, and efficiency improvements.
Dig into the numbers. Know day-to-day status for all of your marketing projects, while leveraging data to inform decision making.
Be a good listener. You understand our clients' marketing needs and know the best tools to recommend to clients to achieve goals.
Stick to the budget. Not only are you wise with our client's money, but you also know how to manage the scope of work and will aid in billing needs.
Focus on the audience. It's all about the people! Develop highly effective, targeted strategies for each unique audience leading to optimized client and prospect behaviors.
Team player. You know how to work with other team members and partner agencies, and they enjoy working with you.
Self-starter. You know how to manage your schedule to hit near- and long-term deadlines.
Hone your craft. Develop and track personal goals that are tied to overall company objectives-and keep your personal growth in mind.
Manage your day. Oversee applicable day-to-day responsibilities, which may include:
o Daily management of assigned marketing projects, including strategic development, presentations, execution, project tracking, and billing
o Weekly tracking of key project status and overall project health as related to milestones, touchpoints, and budgets
o Participating in weekly Network Partner project meetings
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 5 to 7 years of marketing experience on brand or agency side
- Stellar project management, budgeting and time management skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills - clients are in remote locations nationally, so excellent telephone, video & e-mail skills are essential
- Proven problem-solving skills, along with an ability to quickly comprehend and analyze data.
- Expert/Advanced experience with business-level social media tools and platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook Business Manager and Instagram for Business. Experience with social content writing, publishing and analytics tools required.
- Intermediate experience creating email marketing campaigns through Constant Contact or a similar platform required.
- Intermediate experience designing and creating marketing materials using Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) or Canva preferred.
- Basic experience making web updates through a content management system such as Accrisoft, WordPress, Drupal, etc., as well as familiarity with Google Analytics preferred.
- Basic experience with SEO/SEM, direct mail, content creation (written and visual), website content management, data analysis, preferred
- Basic experience using MS Word, PPT, Excel, required.
- An entrepreneurial spirit allowing you to adapt and innovate in a rapidly changing environment.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Dynasty Financial Partners is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and ensuring that all employment-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability (unrelated to the ability to perform job duties) veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable law.