At Boston Scientific, we'll give you the opportunity to harness all that's within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we'll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you'll be supported in progressing - whatever your ambitions.
Boston Scientific is at the forefront of driving data-driven marketing strategies, and we are currently in search of a visionary leader who can propel the utilization of data in marketing to new heights. This exceptional opportunity will allow you to spearhead success and exert a profound influence on our marketing strategy through data-driven approaches.
As the Marketing Analytics Insights Manager, your primary focus will be translating data into actionable recommendations for various programs, encompassing digital campaigns, omnichannel initiatives, medical education, and beyond. You will lead a team of analysts and data scientists, collaborating with partners across business units, regions, Data Engineering, IT, and Marketing Technology to address critical business inquiries.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and foster relationships with internal stakeholders across the globe to understand business needs and identify use cases for analytics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define key metrics, develop measurement frameworks, establish KPIs, and provide benchmarks for marketing campaigns and programs.
- Develop and implement advanced analytics methodologies to analyze and optimize campaign performance.
- Develop predictive models and forecasting tools to support marketing planning and budget allocation.
- Oversee the creation and optimization of data science initiatives, including lead scoring, Next-Best Action, segmentation, channel attribution, and media-mix models.
- Collaborate with data science and analytics leads across other domains to share and learn best practices from across the enterprise.
- Proactively initiate ad-hoc analysis that brings solutions and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Cultivate a culture of effective data-driven decision making across marketing teams.
- Manage and mentor a team of analysts, fostering their professional growth and development.
- Lead a Community of Practice among marketing analysts and data scientists across the enterprise.
- Promote a privacy-first mindset and ensure adherence to all regulatory and privacy guidelines.
- Stay informed about the latest digital marketing trends and data science techniques relevant to our marketing goals.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, statistics, economics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- 7+ years in marketing analytics, data analysis, or a similar role within the marketing domain.
- 3+ years' experience leading a team of analysts and/or data scientists.
- Experience with marketing technology platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Salesforce, and similar products.
- Experience using machine learning and other advanced techniques to perform the following: lead scoring, channel attribution, media-mix, next-best action modeling, and segmentation.
- Ability to travel within the US up to 10%.
- Master's degree in marketing, statistics, economics, mathematics, or a related field.
- Extensive prior experience in B2B marketing, including collaboration on cross-functional projects with sales and utilizing Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce Community Cloud (healthcare preferred).
- Proficiency in using AWS for MLOps and knowledge of Machine Learning Operations (MLOps) best practices.
- Familiarity with healthcare industry data and vendors such as CMS, Definitive Healthcare, IQVIA, and Komodo Health.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience presenting complex analytical and data science concepts to non-technical audiences and coaching stakeholders on advanced analytics use cases.
- Proven track record of working with and presenting to senior leadership.
Requisition ID: 566984
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most - united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do - as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn't just business, it's personal. And if you're a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!