How You Will Make an Impact
- Driving day-to-day brand management for assigned brand(s) and ensuring that key development milestones and financial objectives are being met.
- Marketing Brand Manager will support the Executive Management team to reach financial objectives and by establishing and maintaining brand budgets to drive revenue and brand goals, developing yearly sales forecasts and budgets.
- Marketing Brand Manager will develop, execute, and own the marketing brand plans, which include creating plans & calendars based on brand guides, style sheets, demographic definitions, brand tone/voice, portfolio strategy, and key messaging.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer data to provide insights on what is working. Understanding trends, preferences, and behaviors, and how consumers will engage with our brands. Conduct competitive and consumer analyses and collaborate with other departments to build specific strategies to grow sales across all global markets.
- Support marketing functions, including advertising/sales, Marketplace management, Operations, pricing, Rewards Programs, social media, Brand Ambassadors, e-mail journey(s), and training updates.
- Marketing Brand Manager will plan and organize workflow against the marketing calendar, including product and campaign launches. Cascade work from overall organizational and departmental goals to ensure all content is executed to hit the goals and KPIs.
- Identify new projects and research needs that support the brand strategy. Complete research into industry trends and aid in the creation of marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Marketing Brand Manager will provide assistance in creating launch and training materials for new products. Coordinate and support activations of marketing programs with agencies. Ensure customer-facing documents are maintained and current, including Claims and Copy Docs, FAQ, etc.
What We Offer
- Amazing opportunities for career progression
- Dynamic, fun, entrepreneurial and diverse culture
- Medical (PPO or HSA) & Prescription Drug, Dental (DHMO or DPPO), Vision and Telemedicine
- Health and wellness are a top priority - committed to self-care
- 401(k) (100% match (dollar-for-dollar) up to 6% of salary deferrals)
- 2 Company-Wide Breaks, Summer & Winter
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Sick Time
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account (company contributes $40 bi-weekly)
- Voluntary Life and Dependent Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Business casual atmosphere - jeans and sneakers are okay by us
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's Degree in business, communications, English, marketing, digital communications, or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Understanding of the full marketing mix, including experience with planning, management, execution, and measurement of all forms of media (TV, Digital, Radio).
- Strong background working with a larger budget Direct-To-Consumer, CPC role with a CPG e-commerce environment preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Background in healthcare, wellness, and the supplement industry a plus.
- Ability to be a self-starter that can take on tasks and projects and drive them to completion.
- Creative and analytical thinking.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to turn complex ideas into clear narratives for a wide range of stakeholder audiences.