Empira Group is an institutional real estate investment firm headquartered in Zug, Switzerland. The firm focuses on private equity and private debt investments in residential real estate in the United States and German-speaking Europe. Empira currently manages over $7 billion in AUM, representing more than 100 German and Swiss institutional investors. Besides its Headquarters in Switzerland, Empira has offices in numerous German cities as well as London, Stockholm, Vienna, Dubai, Luxembourg, and a fully vertically integrated investment office in Miami.
Empira Group focuses on identifying unique investment opportunities to develop superior quality and sustainable mid-rise and high-rise residential properties in dynamic and fast-growing locations across the US Sunbelt region.
The Marketing Manager will drive focused marketing strategy and implementation for Empira Group USA. This position will work with the team to develop and execute field marketing plans consistent with the company's overall business goals. The Marketing Manager will oversee the creation of marketing materials, advertisements and will also plan and execute all company hosted and sponsored events.
- Manages the implementation of the marketing communications strategy and programs, including advertising, branding, product promotion, and regulatory matters.
- Designs, develops, and distributes consistent themes, messaging, and branding throughout all communication touch points.
- Understands customers, and industry and develops focused communications in collaboration with organizational stakeholders across functions.
- Oversees efficient processes for the regulatory review and approval of communication materials.
- Explores and adopts new channels, methods, and platforms to optimize marketing communications.
- Oversee the planning and execution of trade shows and conferences to showcase products and amplify messaging.
- Develop the internal and external resources required for communication program delivery.
- Collaborate with management to create and execute consumer and broker marketing programs.
- Responsible for maintaining the marketing budget, processing invoices and tracking expenses against budget. This position is charged with ensuring the division's marketing expenditures fall within the allotted budget.
- Negotiate contracts with various vendors as appropriate.
- Manage company-hosted events, including seminars, thought-leadership events, client events, and roadshows.
- Gather and track ROI, engagement analytics and feedback to consistently assess opportunities for improvement.
- Research and report on latest trends, technologies, and capabilities within the event planning industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field preferred, plus 5+ years of relevant marketing experience.
- Knowledge of strategic field marketing and tactics including signage, print, online and event marketing.
- Must have superb verbal and written communications skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills and intermediate computer experience (broad understanding of Internet, MS Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Position requires high energy, creativity, and ability to juggle multiple tasks. Must have the ability to think critically and make decisions.
- Real estate marketing experience preferred.
- Proven leadership skills that cultivate collaboration and stimulate pro-active communication among internal and external team members in order to achieve goals and cultural differences of local markets.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, and ability to manage multiple, complex projects while meeting deadlines.
- Must be highly organized, accurate, and punctual and able to operate well in a high-paced start-up environment.
- Young, dynamically growing company with flat hierarchies
- Dedicated and motivated team
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Modern offices in central locations
We look forward to receiving your application!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Empira Group is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Empira Group considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected status.