Investors Heritage, headquartered in Frankfort, Kentucky is the largest national life insurance company domiciled in Kentucky. We have been nationally recognized as one of the fastest growing life insurance companies in the United States and are looking for high-quality candidates to join our team to help support this growth.
We are looking for a savvy Marketing Coordinator/Content Specialist to guide and develop the content creation process for our brand. As a content specialist, you will be required to research and define desired target audiences, manage the content creation and publishing process. To ensure success as a content specialist, you should show a keen eye for detail and be highly creative. A skilled content specialist should be an expert storyteller and possess excellent knowledge of consumer and content trends.
- Meeting with the marketing and sales teams to ideate and define content goals
- Develop, coordinate, and execute marketing campaigns
- Support Head of Marketing and Communications with event coordination and planning
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms
- Coordinating with the marketing, operations, and sales teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments
- Bachelor's degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar
- A minimum of three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress
- Good knowledge of content and layout design tools
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
- Strong understanding of content practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.