Dentist Advisors is the creators of The Dentist Money Show , the #1 finance podcast for dentists. Pretty cool, huh? We've quickly grown to be the most recognized brand in financial planning and investment management for dental professionals.
More than that, we're changing the way financial planning is done with our Elements Financial Planning System .
Sound like a mouthful? It's really just about empathy, good design, and thoughtful use of technology, combined in a way so our clients spend their time living their lives to the fullest, knowing their finances are on track.
And we're growing fast, so...
The Marketing and Event Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing Director to successfully promote and launch our monthly in-person and virtual events and webinars. The position will coordinate between the editorial team, partners, and the marketing team to ensure events are successfully promoted and attended.
JOBS TO BE DONE
- Responsible for monthly webinar production and promotion
- Organize and plan monthly webinar deliverables with Dentist Advisors' editorial team and partners
- Responsible for in-person event promotions including email, social media, and text reminders
- Organize and attend live events, including CE dinners and our annual conference
- Manage CE-credit application and approval process for events and webinars
- Monitor and report webinar and event performance
- Schedule and track organic and paid social media promotions
- Support other marketing team members, as needed
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office software, email management, and experience with Zoom Webinar or similar webinar platforms
- Familiar with Marketo and/or Hubspot
- Competent in posting with CMS system, such as WordPress
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Familiar with social media ad scheduling and tracking
- Experience with social media and advertising best practices
- Excel at project management and meeting deadlines
PREFERRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, PR, communications, or related field
- Experience and/or interest in the financial services industry
- Experience and/or interest in the dental industry
WHO YOU ARE
- Willingness and ability to travel multiple times per month
- Low drama, solution finder
- Willing to challenge other people directly
- Able to receive direct feedback constructively
- Attentive to details
- Excellent communicator
- Prioritizes getting it right over being right
- Self-starter and learner
- Willingness to adapt to rapid change
- Excited to take on big projects/challenges
- Willingness to work in a growing, entrepreneurial company
- Great written communication with client and project management experience
- Strong time management skills, extremely organized, and ability to attend to details
- Friendly and fast-learner, eagerness to learn new skills, adaptable/flexible
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
As innovators in the financial space, we believe real change requires collaboration among passionate people unified by the same mission, vision, and values.
We strive for a work environment where each employee:
- Feels safe and accepted
- Finds purpose
- Makes continual progress
- Maintains work/life balance
- Has fun
This position's compensation package includes:
- Group health insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan (up to 6% company match)
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Generous paid time off schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Complimentary investment management service
- Quarterly offsite team building events
This is a full-time position.