As the #1-ranked law firm in the franchise space, Fisher Zucker seeks a creative, outgoing and organized Director of Marketing to help take the firm to the next level. The Director of Marketing will serve as the marketing leader of the firm; helping with the organization of various events sponsored/hosted by the firm, lead generation for the firm and marketing strategy for the firm/the events.
In this role, you will report directly to Fisher Zucker's Senior Managing Partner, where you will work in the firm's offices. Due to the entrepreneurial nature of its clientele, the Director of Marketing will be working in a fast-paced environment that will rely on multi-tasking, quick thinking, interpersonal relationship and written communication skills. Simply put, the Director of Marketing will be the go-to person in helping the firm and the events it puts on operate with maximum efficiency.
Our ideal candidate is a college graduate who thinks outside-the-box, is eager to learn, has a passion for helping others and isn't afraid to get their hands dirty.
Competitive Salary of $55,000.
Firm-Sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Insurance
Eligible to participate in firm's 401(k) plan after 1 year of employment
- At least 3 years of marketing or event planning experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Constant Contact, Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, Instagram and Twitter)
- Confident interpersonal, phone and written communication skills when speaking to potential prospects, clients and event attendees
- Moderate proficiency in marketing and event marketing strategy
- Leading the execution of firm sponsored/hosted events including:
- Soliciting proposals for conference space, dinner events, parties, event transportation, entertainment, BEOs/catering and other run-of-show needs
- Organizing conference badges, giveaway bags, conference swag, on-site hotel/convention space scheduling, event signage, hotel room assignments
- Providing a frequent communication cadence with Fisher Zucker's Senior Managing Partner and other event organizers
- Compiling and adhering to a budget for each event produced/sponsored by Fisher Zucker
- Creating a email & social media marketing calendar for promotion of Fisher Zucker and the events that the firm co-hosts each year
- Supporting firm-sponsored events through the scheduling, sponsor solicitation and on-site management (as needed)
- Strategizing with Fisher Zucker's Senior Managing Partner on lead generation techniques to bring the firm more clients
- Maintaining Fisher Zucker's contact database for event attendee & potential client marketing efforts
- Managing vendor relationships for graphic design, audio production, event production, video production, SEO app development, paid advertising, website design and other vendors on behalf of the firm and the events it co-hosts
- Producing creative content, social media posts, paid marketing ideation and print advertising strategy on behalf of the firm and the events it co-hosts
- Operating on timely deadlines for collateral, strategy, event planning, external and internal communication
- Assisting the Senior Managing Partner, event staff, Fisher Zucker attorneys, event organizers with administrative and job-related duties as needed
Fisher Zucker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.