Do you have a wide breadth of marketing experience and deep knowledge of social media content and Google/Facebook Ads?
Do you want to be a key member to help disrupt a 127 year old industry with a growing, cutting edge, SMB health company?
Intero Chiropractic is looking for a Marketing Manager to help increase the company's online presence with content and maximizing paid ads. The ideal candidate will be a scrappy growth hacker that knows how to strategize, execute, measure, and optimize organic and paid media from start to finish that aligns with the companies objectives.
At Intero, we do things a bit differently than the corporate world of the health industry, in fact there is no corporate nonsense. If you want to be part of a company that is making disruptive change and rapidly growing, you should apply now.
The role of the Marketing Manager is to assist in the planning, execution, measurement, and optimization of our marketing efforts. The person in this role will be passionate for the art of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. They must bring forth a strong arsenal of content techniques and paid media methods to promote our services and public image.
On a day-to-day basis, you might find yourself doing all the following:
- Community engagement on Youtube, Instagram, Tiktok, or Facebook.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to book appointments at our offices.
- Deploy social media content and own their implementation from strategy to optimization.
- Scope out projects and determine timelines, budgets, and key players involved
- Measure ads and content progress, across channels, and share performance with team based on both leading and lagging indicators.
- Monitoring acquisition funnels and ensuring they align with key metrics.
- Own the organic marketing strategy and keep a pulse on Google, Facebook and other ad platforms.
- In other words, to succeed in this role, you'll need to be able to do a little bit of everything in marketing, which, for the right person, should be a dream job.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of experience in marketing roles.
- You're a self-directed, detail-oriented, high-performer with an exceptional drive for success.
- You love getting your hands dirty and doing whatever it takes to get a campaign successfully out the door on time and within budget.
- You're a flexible & adaptable problem solver who is solution-oriented and driven by data.
- You are a proactive, effective communicator, and have ample experience managing various stages of the sales funnel.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited by the challenges that come along with being part of a disruptive business.
- The ideal candidate will have the bread and butter of marketing (like basic SEO, copywriting, design, metrics, community building, email campaigns), but is able to lead winning strategies with social media content and paid ads.
- Have excellent judgement and are able to act decisively in situations requiring quick but through analysis and decision-making, while understanding when and how to appropriately escalate issues.
- Pay attention to detail and able to re-prioritize based on changing business needs.
- You are proficient with tools like: Google analytics, Tag manager, keyword tools, Facebook ads, and perhaps A/B testing.
- You have an appetite for learning and adding to your skill set.
About Intero Chiropractic
Intero Chiropractic offers an innovative approach to healthcare and has the vision to elevate the standard of chiropractic. We provide a systematic and scientific approach to removing pain from the body. At our office, we are known for taking on tough cases.
Check out this video to learn more about how this company why this company was founded: https://youtu.be/Zc3ER5YU56U
Where we're going: To fulfill our vision of elevating the standard of chiropractic, we have currently started an information product business to teach other doctors and students this unique approach, are currently in the process of opening up a training facility as well as two additional locations (with a third on the way), and our founder is currently authoring a book on our approach.
Our Core Values:
- Do What you Say
- Patients First
- Humble yet Confident
- Set a High Standard for Everything
- Learner's Heart