Lead marketing efforts for the fastest-growing John Deere dealership in Texas: King Ranch Ag & Turf (KRAT). Drive traditional marketing, digital marketing, and co-op marketing efforts to increase KRAT brand awareness, generate new customer leads, conquest competitors' customers, maximize lifetime value of existing customers and grow revenue & market share.
Manage the development and execution of marketing goals, strategies and plans for new & pre-owned equipment, service, parts & accessories, promotions & packages, and talent recruitment across multiple dealership locations. Oversee agency partners to coordinate marketing in alignment with KRAT strategies, objectives, and budgets as well as the co-op guidelines and brand standards set by King Ranch, Inc. and the OEM brands carried at the different dealership locations.
A results-minded executor who is as comfortable with tight deadlines as they are with long-term strategic planning: a do-er with the ability to develop and execute integrated tactical plans that support bigger picture goals.
- Understand the KRAT customer journey and define the activities and messaging across marketing channels that will move customers from awareness to purchase to loyalty in the most effective and efficient ways possible.
- Work cross-functionally with leadership in the sales, service, and parts departments to understand their needs and drive customer demand.
- Develop annual integrated marketing plans, calendars, and budgets in support of KRAT strategies and goals.
- Establish clear goals and KPIs for all marketing efforts and regularly track performance to optimize effectiveness.
- Lead and manage all traditional marketing efforts (TV, print, radio, OOH, direct mail, PR, and events)
- Lead and manage all digital and performance marketing efforts (website & SEO, PPC, display, video, owned & paid social media and email marketing)
- Provide oversight and guidance to agencies and consultants to extract maximum focus, performance, and value for the KRAT business.
- Guide and manage agencies on effective media planning and the development of compelling creative materials, serving as the point person at the dealership for reviews and approvals.
- Collaborate with KRI Corporate Marketing team counterparts to align on creative needs, development, and production for content to streamline efforts and costs when possible.
- Act as the Brand Guardian: maintain the KRAT, King Ranch and OEM brand standards across all marketing channels.
- Assist in the planning, promotion, and execution of dealership customer events.
- Develop, lead, and manage customer relationship marketing efforts utilizing customer data, CRM, and marketing automation tools.
- Oversee effective and consistent customer data capture, organization, protection, and utilization in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Utilize customer data, sales data, industry data and marketing performance results to identify customer insights and promising target segments.
- Advise KRAT leadership team and KRI Marketing team on performance, trends, and market conditions.
- Actively research and stay up to date on marketing trends and latest tools to make suggestions to the executive team based on those trends.
- Share insights and best practices with KRI Marketing team counterparts and the other business units while making recommendations for efficiencies and reducing overlap.
- 7+ Years experience in dealership marketing (experience marketing at auto dealerships preferred; experience marketing at equipment dealerships a plus, but not required)
- 5+ Years experience in marketing manager role
- Experience with Facebook (Meta) Advertising, Google Ads, etc.
- Experience with marketing automation tools preferred
- Skilled at managing and implementing co-op marketing programs.