Encourages sales and creates goodwill for firm's products or services among customers or prospects, and supports a broad range of marketing activities.
- Keeps informed of changes that might affect product sales or services.
- Makes forecasts on anticipated market sales.
- Submits reports of sales activity and maintains records.
- Supports advertising programs and communication programs designed to promote products or services.
- Plans own work schedules within limits assigned.
- Works closely with company personnel to ensure prompt service to customers.
- Keeps informed on company contract procedures and product prices.
- May prepare displays, tour territories, make speeches at dealers' conventions, and call on individual merchants to advise on ways and means for increasing sales.
- May demonstrate products representing technological advances in industry.
Specific Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
- Strong software skills: Microsoft Office, and aptitude for learning new software.
- Full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites
- Internet savvy, strong knowledge of social media and related apps.
- Excellent presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Highly organized, creative and able to juggle many projects simultaneously.
- Work autonomously when needed to push projects through tight timelines.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related area, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of marketing experience
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Office Environment
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Vision abilities required to validate and enter data on computer
- May occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 lbs.
- Customer Mindset: Exceptional customer experience is primary focus while performing job duties. Quality is a top priority.
- Adaptability & Innovation: Proactively and willingly adapts to changing business needs and conditions and presents creative and fresh ideas on how to solve problems, gain efficiencies and improve quality.
- Relationship Building: Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and strives to exceed requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Talent Development (Self and Others): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills associated with job responsibilities. Willingness to work with others and coach/teach in effort to develop and support other employees' development.
Disclaimer: This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs' essential functions.
FOX provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions -including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs - on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Fox offers an excellent compensation package and wide-ranging opportunities for professional development. Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Spending and Dependent Care Savings Accounts, Disability and Life Insurance benefit programs are available, as is a 401k plan with employer matching. Eligibility for all benefit programs is defined by the applicable plan document or employee handbook.