Looking for an exciting career opportunity to work with consumer brands startup that is distributed and sold nationally and worldwide. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to take charge of our marketing campaigns to create brand awareness and convert sales.
- Analyze strategic marketing campaigns directed at target audiences.
- Supervise and coordinate efforts with advertising partners.
- Coordinate and support ecommerce marketing.
- Create attractive content that promotes the brands.
- Organize and plan artwork for digital and printed distribution.
- Develop and maintain website content.
- Maintain product specifications for trade and retail standards.
- Coordinate and attend marketing events including trade shows, sponsorships and industry events.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years in Marketing Project Management
- Adobe Illustrator
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent Writing Skills
- Highly Organized
- Hardworking, Persistent and Dependable.
- Positive and Enthusiastic
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Degree in Marketing
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Analytics and AdWords
- Website CMS (Shopify, WordPress, etc.)
- Amazon Marketing
- Content Creation
- Video Production
- Heath, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Flextime Hours
- Continued Education Support
- Free fitness membership