Who We Are:
From Georgia. For Georgia. Since 1914 Yancey Bros. Co. has proudly served as the authorized Caterpillar equipment dealer for Georgia, providing our customers with the highest quality sales, parts and service. From Caterpillar heavy and compact construction equipment to on-highway trucks, we remain committed to learning more about our customers, offering equipment and support to keep up with their changing needs. This all starts with our greatest asset our employees.
What You Will Be Doing:
As the Marketing Supervisor, you will be the primary marketing contact for your designated Yancey Division, focusing the marketing projects for that division. You will manage all marketing needs of the departments by leveraging their own competencies, the resources within the marketing department (data, creative, and digital), and external agencies to execute the needs of the division.
- Marketing Projects
- Communications, Printing, Promotions
- Facility & Customer Photography/Framing
- Association Advertising
- Interior / Exterior Wayfinding Signage
- On-Hold Messaging
- Customer Photography
- Office Identifiers/Nameplates
- Facility Signage Design (Interior/Exterior)
- Manage all marketing needs
- Campaign Management
- Event Research and Coordination
- Collateral Development
- Social Media Management
- Employee/Tech Video/Photography
- Hispanic Market Development
- Print Advertising Coordination
- Digital Advertising Planning (PPC; Geofencing; OTT)
- Content Development
- Data, responsible for stewardship of data-driven goals
- Participate in required safety program, and work in a safe manner
- Additional duties as assigned by manager
Who We Are Looking For:
To be successful in this position, you should have experience as a marketing coordinator with strong knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts, and practices. You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong project management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 2-years' experience in a marketing coordinator position.
- Strong knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts, and practices.
- Proficiency in business systems functions and personal computer use.
- Strong project management and performance measurement skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data to develop metrics that support decision-making for resource allocation and subsequent campaigns.
- Solid business acumen, management, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Microsoft products
- Experience in an administrative type position
At Yancey Bros. Co, we are always looking to add people to our team who share our core values:
- Safety: We value the lives and health of our team and customers above all else.
- Integrity: We are ethical and trustworthy, demonstrate respect for others, and communicate truthfully and promptly.
- Teamwork: We work as one across our organization for the benefit of our customers.
- Excellence: We strive to be the best, continuously improving our customers' experience and the solutions we provide.
- Sense of Urgency: We respond quickly to customer needs and hold ourselves accountable for results.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following values:
- Acting in a safe manner
- Exhibiting honesty and integrity
- Acting in a fair and ethical manner
- Team mentality
- Delivering quality results
- Embraces change / improvement
- Exhibiting superior customer service skills
- Exhibiting pride and ownership
- Working with a sense of urgency
- Exhibiting a winning attitude
What We Offer:
Yancey Bros. Co. offers a full benefits package that includes aggressive compensation levels, technician tool allowances, full medical, vision and dental coverage, employee wellness programs, paid vacations and more.
Competitive Pay Structure
- Competitive Pay
- Individual Bonus Opportunities Available
- Technician Tool Allowance
- 401k Plan Strong Company Match
- Employee Profit Sharing
- Financial Wellness Coaching
Employee Wellness Program
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training
- Advancement Opportunities
Bachelors or better in Marketing or related field.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities