Welcome to Child Focus!
Join our team in making THE difference!
Our goal is to provide every employee, regardless of position, opportunities for personal and professional growth and a chance to build lasting relationships.
Child Focus staff have a GREAT WORK LIFE BALANCE! Staff have the ability to choose their own work schedule. Create a schedule that allows for a perfect balance between work and home.
Child Focus provides our staff Growth and Advancement Opportunities. Child Focus is constantly growing and training our staff to be strong leaders in the agency and community.
Our staff is dedicated in Making The Difference in the lives of the children, adults and families in our community. Join our High Energy and Supported Team!
Child Focus provides free trainings and supervision for licensed staff. Child Focus financially supports you in your path for career advancement in degree and licensure.
Child Focus offers Competitive Salaries and Bonus Opportunities! Staff receive sign on and referral bonuses along with Mid-Year and Annual bonuses.
Master Trainer for Early Childhood Mental Health
Location: 4629 Aicholtz Road Cincinnati Ohio 45244
Required Degree(s): Master's degree in Social Work or Counseling
License Required: LSW or LPC
Our Master Trainer is dedicated to the provision of statewide training to the Early Childhood Mental Health field. The Master Trainer is part of OhioMHAS' ECMH Training Institute, working locally and coordinating regionally the provision of statewide trainings in the Ohio Model of ECMH Consultation; Ohio's revised Early Learning and Development Standards Topics; FLIP-IT ; Cultural and Linguistic Competencies; Early Childhood Trauma; Infant Mental Health; Step Up to Quality and Ohio Approved training and professional development; and other early childhood mental health and wellness topics.
Trainings provided virtually and on-site in multiple counties in Southwest Ohio, so some travel is required.
Completion of Ohio MHAS' peer review and approval process, as well as full ECMH credential requirements expected within 2 years of hire.
Trainer will also be responsible for some ECMH consultation and intervention services to early learning programs.
Child Focus provides excellent benefits!
- Competitive salaries with mid-year and annual bonus opportunities
- Paid Time Off awards and Extended Illness Bank
- Flexible work schedules
- Energetic and supportive team environment
- Room for growth and advancement opportunity
- Individual and group supervision for dependently licensed staff (LSW, LPC, MFT)
- Trainings provided at no cost to staff (approved provider of CEU's)
- Company Car program and mileage reimbursement
- Generous matching program for 403(b) and Health Saving Accounts
- Approved agency for the Government Loan Forgiveness program and tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Vision, Dental insurance