ABOUT THE JOB: WE WANT YOU!
We are searching for a full-time, maternal fetal medicine (MFM) physician to join a dedicated team of healthcare professionals located in the Phoenix area.
This position is located within a non-profit, community based, public hospital system who provides an integrated healthcare delivery system. MFM providers see patients in clinic, round in hospital and provide call coverage.
The MFM clinical practice includes High Risk services such as Ultrasound, Diagnostic testing, Genetic Counseling & Diabetes education; there are no fetal surgeries performed. The focus of the team is to treat the underserved patients of Phoenix and surrounding communities of Maricopa County as well as function as an academic institution which encourages teaching and research. Duties will include full scope generalist OB/GYN practice with significant teaching responsibilities.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
We are all different, yet we use our unique contributions to serve diverse patient populations. The qualified healthcare professional we are seeking is a physician with these qualifications:
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Must be a licensed MD or DO
- Must have an Arizona Medical License or be able to obtain one prior to your start date.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Strong passion and desire to serve the underserved patient populations.
- Strong desire for academic excellence and passing on your knowledge, AKA Teaching!
- Working with residents will be expected and a desire to teach and achieve scholarly activities is a must.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) always a plus, but not required.
WHAT S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Ability to make a difference and positively impact tiny human's and their family's lives.
- Sign On Bonus Available
- Competitive Compensation
- Student Loan forgiveness programs partner with us to be debt free!
- Extensive Benefit Package:
- Generous Vacation Time Off: 4 weeks
- Substantial CME Allowance: 1 week CME time off with CME stipend
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life Insurance, Long term disability, AD&D insurance
- 401K plan with up to 6% employer match
- Paid Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
LOCATION INFORMATION IN THE COMMUNITY:
Arizona offers an amazing and unparalleled Southwestern lifestyle that is enjoyed by all! Pheonix is a vibrant cosmopolitan area, providing a wide range of social and cultural activities including theatre, professional sports, symphony, and many museums devoted to the culture, history, and beauty of the Southwest.
- Pheonix is the 5 th largest metropolitan area in the United States
- Affordable cost of living!
- Warm weather year-round with a 75 degrees Fahrenheit year-round average. Phoenix receives more than 4,000 hours of sunshine per year making it the Valley of the Sun
- Home to an Sky Harbor International Airport dubbed America s friendliest airport . Also, a hub for American and Southwest Airlines.
- Numerous activities such as hiking, biking, fishing, camping, golf, festivals, etc.
- Phoenix is one of the only 13 U.S. cities with franchises in all four major professional sports leagues: Phoenix Suns (NBA), Arizona Diamondbacks (MLB), Arizona Cardinals (NFL) and Arizona Coyotes (NHL). In addition, Phoenix is also the home of the Phoenix Mercury (WNBA), Phoenix Rising FC (USL), and the Arizona Rattlers (IFL)
- Phoenix is home to more than 160 golf clubs that offer more than 185 different golf courses.
Fun Fact: Phoenix is about the same size as the state of New Hampshire!