Pay Class: Hourly
Hourly Pay Rate: 33.42
Heidelberg Materials is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to join our team in Nazareth, PA. As a Maintenance Mechanic you will be able to use your skills to weld, repair mechanical drives, read blueprints, set bearings, rig, and make recommendations for improvement.
Heidelberg Materials provides the materials to build our future. Our future is sustainable. Our future is digital. And it goes beyond cement, aggregates and ready-mixed concrete. Heidelberg Materials North America, previously known as Lehigh Hanson, operates more than 450 locations with approximately 9,000 employees in the U.S. and Canada.
What you'll get to do:
- Work on and trouble shoot pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems, and electrical systems.
- Operate mobile equipment in association with maintenance activities.
- Reading and interpretation of diagrams, prints, and schematics.
- Proficiently use test and diagnostic equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining plant mechanical, hydraulic, mobile and stationary equipment. Included in such work will be position welding, fieldwork and operation of equipment including but not limited to drills and cutting torches.
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety, and environmental regulations, as well as company policies and procedures
Who we are looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have completed technical school training for Industrial Manufacturing Tech/Repair, Mechatronics or similar Mechanical Maintenance Program (minimum of 240 hours)
- 5 years of manufacturing experience preferred
- Must be able to measure and compute angles and fittings.
- Ability to work different shifts, holiday and/or overtime as required.
- Physical Requirements: sitting, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, twisting, climbing, balancing, bending (bending at the waist, lifting above the waist and lifting below the waist), kneeling, reaching, grasping (use of both hands), squatting, repetitive motions, manipulative finger movements with both hands, use of wrists (flexing or rotating with both wrists), use of both feet, use of arms above and below shoulder, work extended periods of time in same position, perform duties in all climates i.e. weather, extreme temperatures, tolerate heights, lift and carry up to 75 lbs., capable of wearing respiratory and other personal protective equipment.
Benefits & Compensation:
We appreciate that candidates have many questions when considering opportunities, so we want to let you know that we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which we like to share with candidates a little bit later in the process.
No search firms please
Heidelberg Materials is a drug free workplace
Employer Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled