The Media Strategy Manager position at Unleashed Brands will manage the media program across all brands. The position should demonstrate a wide degree of creativity and latitude in developing and maintaining media plans while absorbing current trends in the media environment. Top candidates will be team players who display natural leadership qualities with strong time management and planning skills and can work comfortably under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop and execute media strategy, planning, and reporting for paid media across all of Unleashed Brands.
- Work with internal brand teams, website developers, and agencies to ensure media strategy is being executed effectively, and efficiently.
- Leverage segmentation and marketing analytics to provide insights and deliver programs to maximize marketing return on investment.
- Keep abreast of platforms (Facebook, Google Ads, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and media trends.
- Work with finance team on sales and media forecasting.
- Appropriately manage the organization's media budget.
- Ensure that key messages in media creative align with vital business strategies for the brands.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related (essential).
- 2+ years experience as a Media Manager or similar.
- Demonstrable experience managing campaigns, analyzing performance media data, and working with media agencies and platform partners such as Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Google, YouTube, Amazon Advertising, Display DSP, Video DSP, etc.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, but a willingness and desire to roll up your sleeves'.
- Natural leader who displays strong decision-making and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
We're Excited About You If You Have
- Overall 5+ years relevant work experience in paid media, including traditional and digital platforms.
- A strong understanding of the principles of paid search, paid social, and programmatic display.
- A good understanding of OTV and CCTV.
- Copywriting and content development.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion effectively in a high energy, fast paced company environment
- Paid semi-monthly
- Company Paid Holidays
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Multiple health care insurance plans that cover medical, dental, prescription, vision, and employer HSA contributions
- Competitive 401(k) Program with employer matching contributions
- Daily dress code of business casual
- A positive work environment
- And much, much more
Unleashed Brands was founded to curate and grow a portfolio of the most innovative and profitable brands that help kids learn, play and grow. Over the last 10 years, the team at Unleashed Brands has built a proven platform and know-how for scaling businesses focused on serving families. Its mission is to impact the lives of every kid by providing fun, engaging and inspiring experiences that help them become who they are destined to be. Unleashed Brands has more than 350 locations open and in development with plans to open more than 100+ new units annually over the next 5 years. For more information, please visit . Unleashed Brands is headquartered in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Unleashed Brands is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law.