We are currently seeking a Medical Oncologist/Hematologist to join our Cancer Team! We are seeking physicians with excellent clinical skills, interested in delivering high quality care and participating in numerous clinical trials available throughout the Cancer Center network. Successful candidates should have or be able to obtain the appropriate state medical license and be board certified/ eligible in Hematology and/or Medical Oncology. Salary and benefits are highly competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Practice in a spacious, new center offering the latest medical oncology treatments and clinical trials.
- Work with an experienced team of medical oncologists/hematologists, advance practice providers, specialized oncology nurses, lab, pharmacy and support staff.
- Enjoy unprecedented growth in a practice that includes outpatient and inpatient medical consults, chemotherapy, lab and supportive therapy visits.
- Provide care in the clinic and hospital Monday Friday, 8 am 5 pm.
- Share 1:5 call with your physician colleagues.
- A 400-bed tertiary hospital serving central Pennsylvania, with over 400 physicians on the medical staff.
- A level II trauma center, regional oncology center, and a Joint Commission-certified primary stroke center with comprehensive cardiology and cardiovascular surgery, interventional neurology, robotics, behavioral health, vascular and wound care. Hospitalists and intensivists provide 24/7 inpatient care.
- We employ over 150 physicians and 75 advance practice providers in nearly all specialties and primary care.
One of the largest integrated community cancer networks in the United States and Western Pennsylvania s . Our Comprehensive Cancer Center has a strong commitment to clinical, translational, and basic science research, residency education, and community outreach. We pride ourselves on the exceptional level of cancer care we are able to provide each patient whether they are seen at our primary location in Shadyside, PA, or at one of our more than 70 locations throughout Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, and Maryland.
Recruitment Package Includes:
- Sign-On Bonus
- Family Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability Insurance
- Paid Relocation Expenses
- Employer Matched Retirement Benefits
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance
- Generous CME allowance and PTO
Please call or email:
Ama Tavernier, MSHS
Senior Physician Recruiter