Come live and practice in a community experiencing its fast growth. This area offers lakes, rivers, parks, shopping, art studios, restaurants, and convenient proximity to so much more in Southeastern Wisconsin. It is the economic and industrial hub of the area, and its growth is fueling a dynamic revitalization of the city. It is just minutes to Milwaukee and two hours to Chicago.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
For more information, please call Gina at or email your CV to .
- Very successful, employed practice opportunity with collegial group
- Possibility of a 4-day work week
- 1 in 9 phone-only call
- See 18 - 20 patients per day
- Integrated EMR system
- Lucrative salary, generous incentives, and sign-on bonus offered
- Full benefits with malpractice, six weeks of PTO, and CME stipend
- Milwaukee suburb, not far from Madison and Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail