Metro Tennessee GI Opportunity
The University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville, a 685 bed facility and level I trauma center is actively recruiting 2 full time Gastroenterologists.
-Join a busy practice of 7 Gastroenterologists in a collegial atmosphere
-Practice encompasses Hospital Outpatient Department, Inpatient Consultative Service, Inpatient/Outpatient procedures
- Anesthesia supported Endoscopy unit
-Established referral base
-Outpatient Hepatitis B/C patients followed by NP
-Interested candidates should be BE/BC
-Fellowship or practicing Gastroenterologist
-Opportunity for teaching if desired
-Generous compensation package with sign on bonus, relocation assistance
Enjoy living and working in a family friendly city with four seasons and an abundance of outdoor activities with a reasonable cost of living and no state income tax.
You will be part of a vibrant city that was previously voted the Best Place to Live Among Mid-Sized Cities.
This rapidly-growing Southeastern metropolitan city is known for its quality of education, affordable cost of living and temperate climate, with a perfect mix of city amenities and congestion-free living. Knoxville is home to the main University of TN campus.
Some of what you can expect to find include:
- Cost of living that is 16.3% below the national average
- Stable economic climate bolstered by the operations of The University of Tennessee, Tennessee Valley Authority, Oak Ridge National Laboratories and other growing industries
- No personal or state income tax
- Outdoor recreational activities such as boating, hiking, golfing, fishing, horseback riding, mountain biking all in the natural beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains.
Interested candidates should forward CV to:
Director of Recruitment
Toll Free ext. 204
Fax line 1-