Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist who specializes in MS/Immunology to join busy team.
- Join a well-established, traditional outpatient practice
- Full time support from neuro-trained Advanced Practice Providers
- Large referral network within the health system of over 1500 affiliated providers
- No hospital call
- Current wait times for appointments means immediate productive schedule
- Abbreviated work week offering an excellent work/life balance
- Enjoy quality of life and build a practice with a collegial group of highly trained and skilled physicians and staff
Compensation and Benefits
- No state income tax and low cost of living
- Competitive salary and RVU production bonus
- Mid-level supervision compensation
- Medical education debt assistance
- Excellent benefits to include but not limited to: annual CME stipend, relocation allowance, signing bonus, 401K matching, malpractice, medical, dental and vision, disability & life insurance
- Medical students available with additional compensation, but not required
- Research opportunities and/or clinical trials if interested, but not required
Knoxville, TN is an incredible southern gem. It is a beautiful, mid-sized southern city with a big town vibe. There is also NO state income tax. We have recently been ranked a top 10 college town. The University of Tennessee s main undergraduate campus is located near-by to the hospital with world class, family-friendly sports and activities. We have a local minor league baseball team that draws quite a crowd on game days. We are also located 15 mins from the international airport. There are many beautiful lakes in the area, which most avail themselves of in the summer months. The most visited national park, Smokey Mountain National Forest is 45 minutes away and has a myriad of tourist attractions and other family-friendly activities, including Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Dollywood s amusement park and their waterpark. We also have a restaurant scene that truly rivals that of bigger cities and recently have had an explosion of craft beer with more than 12 micro-breweries and distilleries open in the area. We are in close proximity to Asheville, NC, Nashville, TN and Chattanooga, TN each approx. 2 hours away and 3 hours away from Atlanta. The cost of living in Knoxville is also very good. Home prices are lower than most other parts of the country. This is a great city to raise a family in.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: