The University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville, Tennessee is actively recruiting a Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology specialist to join our Comprehensive MS Center. The Multiple Sclerosis Center is recognized as a Center for Comprehensive Care through the National Multiple Sclerosis Society's Partners in MS Care program. Centers for Comprehensive Care are led by clinicians with demonstrated knowledge and experience in treating MS; offer and coordinate a full array of medical, nursing, mental health, rehabilitation, and social services and have a strong collaborative relationship with the National MS Society.
- Employed position offering competitive compensation, benefit package and incentives
- Monday through Friday schedule offering excellent work/life balance
- 100% outpatient, no inpatient call coverage
- Part of a multi-specialty neurology team with aggressive growth plan
- Research and teaching opportunities available, but not required
- Large, established, referral base
- Schedule-based, nine-chair, outpatient infusion center to serve patients
- Extensive laboratory and radiology services in-house
- Cerner Ambulatory EMR
- No state income tax
- Leadership opportunities available
- Board Certification/Board Eligibility - Neurology
- Multiple Sclerosis fellowship training, preferred
- A current unrestricted license or the ability to obtain a license to practice medicine in Tennessee
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to quality care in a patient centered, team-based environment
The University of Tennessee Medical Center
Located in Knoxville, Tennessee, The University of Tennessee Medical Center, has a rich history in the East Tennessee community of providing patient-centered care and remaining at the forefront of research, technology, and treatments. UT Medical Center attributes its well-respected standing within the community to the exceptional people that dedicate themselves to patient care excellence. The hospital serves as a referral center for Eastern Tennessee, Southeastern Kentucky, and Western North Carolina. It is the region s academic medical center, Magnet recognized hospital and Level I Trauma Center.
The Brain & Spine Institute
The Brain & Spine Institute, one of our nine Centers of Excellence, is made up of experts in the field of neuroscience. We bring patients the best health care in East Tennessee for a full range of neurological diseases and disorders. Our breadth of resources offers a wide range of treatments with specialists and sub-specialists working together towards quality patient-centered care.
Living in Knoxville
Knoxville is a thriving place to work and live. Located in beautiful East Tennessee at the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, it is a vibrant community recently voted the Best Place to Live Among Mid-Sized Cities and highly ranked in economic growth. The cost of living is 6.6% lower than the national average and there is no state income tax. High-tech, aerospace, and automotive are just a few of the booming industries in Knoxville. The area is known for quality education, a temperate climate and a great mix of big-city amenities and small-town friendliness. With a variety of neighborhoods from which to choose and an abundance of year-round recreational activities, Knoxville is truly a wonderful place to call home.
Director of Recruitment
Toll Free ext. 204
Fax line 1-