Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine opening in , New Mexico.
An inpatient health center in the Greater Albuquerque Area is looking to add a Neonatologist to their team. Albuquerque is known for its rich arts culture, including the world s largest hot-air balloon event, and its many breweries and wineries. Albuquerque also has plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation. The city sits on the Rio Grande, where people boat, swim, and walk along the water.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Neonatologist
- Board Status: Board Certified in Peds (required)
- Fellowship: Pediatrics (highly preferred)
- Experience: Pediatrics (required)
- Must have clean background and no malpractice
- Residency/Training: Neonatology
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Permanent W2
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: 24 hour in house coverage (7:30am-5pm, 5pm-7:30am)
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !