Radiology opening in , California.
An inpatient health center in Los Angeles County is looking to add a Neuro-Interventional Radiologist to their team. This facility is located just 5 minutes from the beach and has great weather year round. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing. Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Neuro-Interventional Radiologist
- Board Status: Board Certified in Neuro or Radiology
- Residency Training:Neurology, Radiology, or Interventional Radiology
- Fellowship: Endovascular (required)
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting
- Experience: Interventional procedures required and must respond to stroke
- Procedures/Skills Needed: Radiologic exam interpretation (unofficial); diagnostic/therapeutic taps; thrombolytic therapy
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099
- Availability: Full- Time, 24hr call
- Scheduling: 12 hour shifts + night call
- 1-2 weeks/month (exact dates TBD, department typically schedules 1-2 months in advance. They are working to eventually provide a 4-6 month schedule)
- Working every other week (more TBD); 7 on/7 off, 24/7 coverage, 2 interventional neuro-radiologists.
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !