Excellent Neurohospitalist Opportunity in Asheville, NC.
- Board certified or board eligible in neurology
- Neurocritical Care training is a plus
- New and experienced physicians encouraged to apply
- Inpatient only - shift based, approximately 14 shifts per 28 days
- Teaching opportunities available
- Please note that this position does not offer visa support
- This is an employed position
- Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Benefit offerings that cater to your lifestyle: health, dental, vision, pharmacy, & financial
- Paid time off
About the hospital:
- It is licensed for 815 beds
- Serves as the regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care in western North Carolina and the adjoining region
- Houses the region s only dedicated Level II trauma center
- Includes the region s only children s hospital
- Our inpatient neurology program is comprised of a 14-bed neuro-trauma ICU and a 36-bed, dedicated neuroscience unit and stroke center
- Certified by The Joint Commission as a comprehensive stroke center
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area s 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.
For more information about this opportunity, please email a copy of your CV today or call Vicky Rinehart at .