Neurology opening in , New Hampshire.
An inpatient health center in Coos County, New Hampshire is looking to add a Neurologist to their team. The area receives a full four seasons and is surrounded by a wealth of natural areas, making this a great job for someone who loves the outdoors. The White Mountains and White Mountain National Forest are right by the area, providing ample opportunities for hiking, skiing, and camping.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Neurologist
- Board Status: Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Residency/Training: Neurology
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
- Experience Required: At least 6 months supervised training in EEGs, EMGs, and NCS
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: The facility needs coverage ASAP - Ongoing
- . Shifts are Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm.
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !