Job ID: 10971Practice Details
- A private practice Neurosurgical group based in Bristol, Tennessee.
- With three highly skilled physicians, services the needs of patients all over Southwest Virginia and Northeast Tennessee.
- Using the most up-to-date technology, the group treats a variety of neurosurgical related issues including a high volume of elective spine surgery, trauma, and tumors of the brain or spine, peripheral nerve syndromes and sterotactic radiosurgery.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In Charlotte Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 beds 2 baths 1,424 sqft home. This home 4 bedrooms, two full bathrooms with walk-in showers. Boasting with character and charm, hard wood floors under the carpet, a wrap around front porch, a huge eat in kitchen, laundry on the main, level and a double lot to add a garden, a pool, a play area or whatever your heart desires. The huge, detached garage can not only keep your cars out of rain and snow but has potential for a workshop or storage. You will be minutes from Downtown Bristol, where the Country Music began, and you can check out the new Casino as well. This home can be yours for $230,000
It is the twin city of Bristol, Virginia, which lies directly across the state line between Tennessee and Virginia. The boundary between the two cities is also the state line, which runs along State Street in their common downtown district.
A 312-bed hospital and Level II trauma center that serves Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia. Home to leading-edge medical technology, such as stereotactic radiosurgery with TrueBeam STx with Brainlab, multidimensional cardiac catheterization laboratories and surgical robotics, including single-site surgery. Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 120 miles to Charlotte, NC
- 138 miles to Greensboro, NC
- 163 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 187 miles to Durham, NC
- 205 miles to Raleigh, NC
- 216 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 229 miles to Louisville, KY
- 231 miles to Atlanta, GA
- King University
- Northeast State Community College (about 14 miles)
- East Tennessee State University (about 21 miles)
- Appalachian State University (about 38 miles)
- 30+ parks located throughout city
- Anderson Park features a playground recommended for 5- to 12-year-olds, handicapped accessible swings, a small fire truck that is a favorite spot for small children, a 22-foot gazebo with benches, and an open-air stage equipped with lights and electricity.
- Downtown Center is a multi-use venue located in the middle of historic downtown Bristol. The venue features onsite restroom facilities, complete concessions offering hot and cold foods, and a huge 12-feet-wide wrap-around porches with seating protected from the elements.
- Shop at The Pinnacle for all the latest fashion, outdoor gear, services, electronics, and home trends. With awesome retailers like the region's only Bass Pro shop and largest Belk, Carmax, Marshalls, and more, you'll find everything you need and more.