My client is seeking a Family Medicine
trained physician to join their established medical group in this New Mexico metro
area. You ll Love Practicing Here!
- They are a supportive and well-known not-for-profit organization in New Mexico that has sustained stability and longevity, especially during COVID-19
- Most recognized and awarded healthcare system in New Mexico
- 300+ days of sunshine throughout the state
- Great place for the outdoors/sports enthusiast, including skiing and snowboarding, water sports, hiking and more
What They're Offering:
- Monday - Friday Schedule: Provider will have 34 hours of scheduled patient care and 6 hours of administrative time per week. 4 day work week option.
- Call is in rotation with the group and is limited to telephone call only.
- Patient Volume is average 15 to 18 patients per day
- Family Medicine with OB is not required
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
- MyChart as the Patient Portal
- Onsite Care Team
- Clinical Pharmacists
- Behavior Health Clinicians
- Care Managers
- Case Managers
- Nurse & Medical Assistants
About New Mexico
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
- New Mexico continues to grow steadily in population and features a low cost of living.
- Varied landscapes bring filmmakers here from around the world to capture a slice of the natural beauty New Mexicans enjoy every day. Our landscapes are as diverse as our culture from mountains, forests, canyons, and lakes, to caverns, hot springs, and sand dunes.
- New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding, and boating, it s all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.