New Product Technology Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino),California,United States
- Supply chain management experience related to build planning, material clear to build, supplier management, logistics, budget, and procurement
- Configuration management and Bill of Material (BOM) experience
- Proficient in Excel or Numbers and learning new software applications to promote efficiency and productivity
- Effective reciprocal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strategic critical thinking and problem-solving skill capabilities
- Attention to detail with multitasking and prioritization abilities
Education & Experience
- Drive NPI build planning activities, which can include leading build matrices for lower-level components/assemblies, building strategic partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, developing risk mitigation plan, and executing issue resolution. - Run material forecasting and planning with key module and component vendors. Drive CTB process and communicate changes to ensure clear visibility on materials lead-time, logistic readiness, and shipping plan that can meet the development builds. - Partner with program managers, commodity managers and finance team to create and manage development budgets and procurement activities - Work closely with engineering design teams to create, structure and release BOMs, including part numbers, engineering change orders, and related technical drawings and documents - Work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage competing priorities
BS/BA + 3 years of relevant experience Additional Requirements Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $97,700 and $206,900, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apples discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apples Employee Stock Purchase Plan. Youll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation.Learn more () about Apple Benefits.Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant (Opens in a new window) .
Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. United States Department of Labor. Learn more (Opens in a new window) .
Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If youre applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines (opens in a new window) applicable in your area.
Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program (Opens in a new window) .
Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace. Reasonable Accommodation and Drug Free Workplace policy Learn more (Opens in a new window) .