Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in , Oregon.
A hybrid health center in Oregon s Greater Eugene Area is looking to add a Psychiatry NP to their team. The area is known for its lush, natural beauty and abundance of opportunities for outdoor recreation. The Willamette River cuts through the area, and there are nearby forests and an arboretum perfect for hiking and trail walking. The local University of Oregon also boasts a fantastic arts scene, and the community has a large commitment to green living.
- Certification: NP
- Title: Psychiatry NP
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency/Training: Psychiatry
- Setting: Hybrid Setting
- Experience: Minimum 1-year paid working experience as NP
- EMR: Epic provider must be proficient
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099
- Availability: Full-Time
- Must provide proof of Covid Vaccine
- Scheduling: March 2022 Ongoing
- Lasting 12 months or until perm in place; may start earlier if clean file and quick with paperwork
- Shift Schedule Details & Shift Duration: 8a-5p Monday-Friday; possibly 1-2 weekend days per month
- Call Schedule/Responsibilities: Night call is 1:8 and 1-2 weekend days per month; primarily phone consults
- Site is looking for 1 full-time provider to fill a need. Will only consider part-time candidates with complementary schedules
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !