Pay Class: Hourly
Hourly Pay Rate: $26.25/ hour DOE
Heidelberg Materials is seeking a Night Shift Electrician for our Bridgeport facility located in Chico, TX.
Heidelberg Materials provides the materials to build our future. Our future is sustainable. Our future is digital. And it goes beyond cement, aggregates and ready-mixed concrete. Heidelberg Materials North America, previously known as Lehigh Hanson, operates more than 450 locations with approximately 9,000 employees in the U.S. and Canada.
What You'll Get To Do
Are you in the market for a job that is Electrifying? Heidelberg Materials is seeking a Maintenance Electrician to perform basic corrective, preventive and predictive plant maintenance, and operational field support.
- Perform electrical repair and maintenance involving disassembly, overhaul, assembly, and adjustments of crushing and screening or mobile equipment components
- Perform electrical repair and maintenance on ready mix concrete and hot mix asphalt plants
- Maintain proper tool/parts inventory for specified jobs
- Perform scale and automation checks for concrete and asphalt plants
- Produce accurate estimates and project costs
- Complete maintenance projects in a timely manner to ensure production goals
- Maintain up to date written or data input spreadsheets on all equipment repairs
- Ensure that all equipment repairs are performed accurately to the manufacturer standards
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety, and environmental regulations, as well as company policies and procedures; assist with physical inspections of plant property/departments and immediate reporting of unsafe conditions and/or accidents
What We Are Looking For
- High school diploma or GED required
- Completion of an apprenticeship program or certification strongly preferred
- Prefer 2 years prior maintenance experience with an emphasis on electrical work
- Some welding experience desired
- Open pit mining operations and aggregate products experience a plus.
- MSHA Part 48 training a plus
- Physical Requirements: sitting, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, twisting, climbing, balancing, bending (bending at the waist, lifting above the waist and lifting below the waist), kneeling, reaching, grasping (use of both hands), squatting, repetitive motions, manipulative finger movements with both hands, use of wrists (flexing or rotating with both wrists), use of both feet, use of arms above and below shoulder, work extended periods of time in same position, perform duties in all climates i.e. weather, extreme temperatures, tolerate heights, lift and carry up to 75 lbs., work in confined spaces, capable of wearing respiratory and other personal protective equipment
No search firms please
Heidelberg Materials is a drug free workplace
Employer Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled