We are currently looking for a BC/BE Non Invasive Cardiologist to join our private practice in Springfield, VA .
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside 3 board certified Cardiologists, 1 Physician Assistant, 1 Family Nurse Practitioner and a tenured support staff
- Provide comprehensive Cardiology care with access to a nationally accredited Nuclear Lab and the option to perform transesophageal echocardiograms/cardioversions at one of out three affiliated hospitals&;
- Full time, predominantly outpatient, opportunity with one day a week reserved for being hospital based at Virginia Hospital Center&;
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits&;
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Springfield, VA:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Springfield is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
- Springfield is home to the Lake Accotink reservoir, which is surrounded by parks, hiking trails, and offers space for fishing, kayaking, and paddle boat rentals.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group