Job ID: 10073Practice Details
- Seeking Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join a well-established Single-Specialty Group in east Tennessee.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In Knoxville. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. This 1,556 sq ft, 3 bedrooms; 2 bath home is located on 3 acres of beautiful and useable land. Huge, covered patio with lots of outdoor living space. Just sit back and enjoy the amazing views of the mountains and crop land. This home can be yours for $334,000
The Community. A quaint corner of East Tennessee and the Foothills of the Smokies. Whether you're here to visit your favorite Carson-Newman University student, to compete in a bass fishing tournament on Cherokee Lake, or just to enjoy life in a small, southern town, we hope you take advantage of all our city has to offer its residents and visitors. The community of Jefferson City, Tennessee, offers a vibrant way of life both personally and professionally for individuals and families!
The Employer. S erves the Lakeway area with leading-edge technology and a caring, East Tennessee spirit. The hospital was opened in 2001, and in 2011 a major facility construction project was completed which included renovation and expansion to the emergency room, a new intensive care unit, and enhancements to patient and family waiting and registration areas in both inpatient and outpatient departments. Patients have access to state-of-the-art equipment and physicians trained in areas such as pulmonology, cardiology and orthopedics. Has been honored for the third consecutive year with the national 100 Top Hospitals award by Thomson Reuters. Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 144 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 160 miles to Charlotte, NC
- 172 miles to Atlanta, GA
- 184 miles to Nashville, TN
- 194 miles to Louisville, KY
- 207 miles to Greensboro, NC
- 214 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 257 miles to Durham, NC
- 258 miles to Birmingham, AL
- 267 miles to Columbus, OH
- Carson-Newman University
- Walters State Community College (about 15 miles)
- The University of Tennessee-Knoxville (about 28 miles)
- Lincoln Memorial University (about 34 miles)
- Jefferson City Community Center includes a Gymnasium, Indoor Swimming Pool, Walking Track, Locker Room with Showers, Weight Room with Free Weights and Machine Weights, Cardiovascular Exercise Room with Treadmills, Steppers, Bikes, Elliptical Machine, Meeting Room, Outdoor Pavilion, and Aerobics Room
- Nelson Merry Park & Gym includes a Little League Softball Field, Outdoor Basketball Court, Concession Stand, Gymnasium, and Small Classroom
- Furniture Factory Outlet.
- Buds Two Rivers.
- Boot Factory Outlet.
- Governor's Crossing Outlet Mall
- Tanger Outlets