Job ID: 10492Practice Details
- Seeks a BE/BC Non-Invasive Cardiologist due to practice growth.
- Advanced Imaging training with Cardiac CT/MRI is a plus.
- Call is approx. 1:6.
- Hospital features 3 state-of-the-art cath labs, one of which is a hybrid for TAVR and Watchman procedures.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In New Jersey. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 5 beds 4 baths 3,064 sqft Absolutely stunning and spacious this 2-story home has everything you could ever want in a home. Comfy open plan & move-right-in 5 beds, remolded 3.5 Bath title baths, large customer kitchen with Island & Newer granite counter tops, brand new stainless appliances, and perfect for entertaining. Inviting large family room/movie room and 2nd master bedroom suite in lower level makes this home one of kind. This home can be yours for $279,000.
The Community. Scranton offers easy access to a number of major cities including Philadelphia, New York City and Baltimore. It is the sixth largest city in the state of Pennsylvania and is the geographic and cultural center of the Lackawanna River Valley. It is the largest city located in a contiguous quilt-work of former anthracite coal mining communities including the smaller cities of Wilkes-Barre, Pittston and Carbondale.
The Employer. 190+ bed acute care hospital. The hospital has been nationally recognized for quality, and in 2012 for the sixth consecutive year was named one of Americas Top 50 Hospitals by HealthGrades, a national accrediting organization. For three years in a row, it has been named Best Hospital in the Scranton / Wilkes-Barre Area by U.S. News and World Report magazine and to Beckers Hospital Review list of the leading 100 hospitals in the United States.Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 90 miles to Newark, NJ
- 95 miles to Jersey City, NJ
- 98 miles to New York, NY
- 104 miles to Philadelphia, PA
- 154 miles to Baltimore, MD
- University of Scranton (Full-time enrollment: 5,488; Location: 800 Linden Street; Private, not-for-profit; Website: ; Offers Doctor's degree)
- Marywood University (FT enrollment: 2,959; Location: 2300 Adams Ave; Private, not-for-profit; Website: ; Offers Doctor's degree)
- Lackawanna College (FT enrollment: 1,382; Location: 501 Vine St; Private, not-for-profit; Website: )
- Fortis Institute-Scranton (FT enrollment: 675; Location: 517 Ash Street; Private, for-profit; Website: )
- Johnson College (FT enrollment: 456; Location: 3427 N Main Ave; Private, not-for-profit; Website: )
- Lackawanna County Parks & Rec
- Weston Field
- Adventure Zone
- Baseball State Academy
- Viewmont Mall
- The Marketplace at Steamtown
- The Shoppes at Montage
- Keyser Oak Shopping Center