*Maximus is currently offering a $10,000 retention bonus paid over three (3) equal installments within the first 12 months of your employment. Ask your Recruiter for more details. Terms and conditions apply.
Maximus is currently hiring Lead Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants! This position supports the statewide Independent Practitioner Panel (IPP) that issues practitioner's orders for individuals who have undergone a Community Health Assessment and are eligible for community-based long-term care services and supports. The incumbent precepts new clinicians who will review the completed Community Health Assessment tool, evaluate the consumer, and issue a practitioner's order. This clinical evaluation is conducted through a Telehealth modality or through face-to-face interaction with the consumer.
This position will require routine (60%) local & regional travel.
What you will receive:
- $10,000 retention bonus*
- Competitive health and retirement benefits
- Flexible scheduling, including part time opportunities
- Opportunity to work at home and in the field conducting assessments
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Responsible for conducting clinical appointments and precepting new clinicians
- Maintain current knowledge of regulatory changes pertaining to quality and validity of assessments
- Assess cases presented and utilizes clinical competencies to review and validate assessment outcomes
- Work collaboratively with manager to identify areas for improvement with process and quality of care
- Suggest training needs for assigned unit staff
- Provide technical assistance to assigned unit staff
- Support Company and project initiatives through various methods including messaging to the unit, leading assigned projects, training staff, participating in work groups, etc.
- Participate in performance, improvement, and quality assurance activities and related meetings
- Provide clinical and educational support to meet program goals
- Meet all standards established for this position as outlined in the corresponding annual performance criteria and bonus template for this position
- Two (2) or more years practicing experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- At least one (1) year of experience in training, precepting, acting as a clinical advisor, providing unit support, working in the field independently/successfully
- Master's Degree from a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program required, preferred specialties can include Internal Medicine, Adult Health, Community Health, Family Practice, Psychiatry
- Preferred work experience with the adult/geriatric populations; home care experience, experience working with individuals with physical or developmental disabilities
- Required ability to travel throughout assigned region, up to 60%
- New York State Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license
Home Office Requirements:
- Maximus provides company-issued computer equipment
- Reliable high-speed internet service
- Minimum 20 Mpbs download speeds/50 Mpbs for shared internet connectivity
- Minimum 5 Mpbs upload speeds
#MonsterNYIA #NYIAIPP #NursePractitioner #NurseManager #NurseSupervisor #MaxNYIA #Priority #AdultNursePractitioner #CommunityHealthNursePractitioner #FamilyPracticeNursePractitioner #ClinicalManager #ClinicalLead #InteralMedicineNursePractitioner #HomeHealthNursePractitioner #HealthcareNY #HeadNurse #ChiefNursingOfficer #ChiefNursingExecutive #LeadNurse #HeadNurse #NurseSupervisor #NurseManager #DirectorofNursingOperations #FullTime #KingstonNYJobs #PeekskillNYJobs #Medical #Clinical #Healthcare #DisabilityJobs #DisablesHealthcare #CertifiedPhysiciansAssisstant #CertifiedNursePractitioner #HospitalJobs #LeadHealthcarePositions #Supervisor #Manager #Lead #HybridRemote #TravelJobs #TravelHealthcareJobs
#FTNPPANYJAN #PTFTNPPANY #ClinicalSupervisor #FieldNurse #ClinicalNurse #PatientCare #PoughkeepsieNurse
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit .
As a large employer and Federal contractor, Maximus is subject to various vaccine mandates across our lines of business. Maximus is committed to complying with any applicable vaccine mandates. The specific vaccine requirements for this position will be outlined throughout the selection process. Individuals who believe they may qualify for a medical or religious accommodation will have the opportunity to apply for an accommodation following an offer of employment.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We are proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status. Pay Transparency: Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to a candidate's education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus's total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation shall be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant's salary history will not be used in determining compensation. Min: USD $115,000.00/Yr. - Max: USD $125,000.00/Yr.