Job Title: Nursery Practitioner (Term Time)
Hours: 24 hours per week (split over 4 days)
Salary: 10.90- 11.78 per hour
We are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Nursery Practitioner to join our team in Blackpool. This is a term-time position, providing you with the opportunity to make a positive impact on the early development of young minds.
- Create a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment for children.
- Plan and implement age-appropriate activities to support the development of key skills.
- Collaborate with colleagues and parents to ensure the well-being of each child.
- Maintain accurate records of children's progress and development.
- Foster positive relationships with children, parents, and colleagues.
- Relevant qualifications in childcare or early years education.
- Experience working with young children in a nursery setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Understanding of and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
The position involves 24 hours of work per week, spread across 4 days. This allows for a balanced and manageable schedule, accommodating your personal and professional needs.
The salary for this role is in the range of 10.90- 11.78 per hour, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
If you are passionate about early childhood education and want to contribute to the growth and development of children in a supportive and enriching environment, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'