An outpatient health center in Fresno County, California is to add an OB Hospitalist to their team. The area has a diverse population with equally varied arts and food scenes. Fresno County is also only an hour away from Yosemite National Park, one of the world s most beautiful national parks with opportunities for hiking and river rafting. This position is perfect for someone who loves a mix of the outdoors and city life.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: OB Hospitalist
- Board Status: Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Residency/Training: Obstetrics
- Experience: Clean background with no malpractice
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099 or Locums to Perm
- Availability : Full-Time
- Pay Rate : Negotiable
- Scheduling: August 25th, 2021 April 30th, 2022
- August 25 & 31
- September 6, 12, 15, 18, 24, 27 & 30
- October 6, 9, 12, 18, 21, 24 & 30
- 24Hour Shift
- Weekends Required. 24 Hour Call
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !