2 OBGYN positions in NC
30 minutes to Greenville & New Bern
1 hour to the beach
70 miles to Wilmington International Airport (ILM)
80 miles to Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)
Class A baseball
Hospital is adding 2 OBGYN
physicians to a Hospital employed group
- Community need due to retirement
- Full range of med and surgical specialists available.
- Patient-centered care for women of all ages and stages. OB services provide both routine prenatal and postpartum care
- Practice maintains an active roster of over 6,000 patients
- Coverage is 7 days / month
- 260 bed community hospital has surgical specialties that include general, thoracic and vascular, cardiology, pulmonology, oncology, radiology and urology
- EPIC EMR
- Employed by the Hospital
- MGMA IG base salary plus incentives
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits:
- Health, dental, vision, disability, employee assistance program (EAP), flexible spending account, and 403b
- Student education repayment
- Stipend to Residents while finishing training
- Rural Incentive Package to qualifying candidates
- Great contract
- A relaxed and comfortable lifestyle, temperate climate, proximity to East Carolina University and The Brody School of Med, and excellent public and private schools.
- The county boasts miles of pristine hiking and biking trails, as well as some of the best fishing and sporting opportunities in the state.
Reference: 92675 NHSC Scholars, J1 & H1B visa candidates are encouraged to apply.