Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in , Massachusetts.
An inpatient health clinic near the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Area is looking to add an OBGYN to their team. Springfield is one of New England s largest cities and is situated less than half an hour from Hartford. The area has a diverse population and vibrant food, music, and nightlife scenes. The city is also known for its beautiful architecture and lush greenery.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: OBGYN
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency/Training: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Experience Required: Minimum 1-year working experience
- Clean background Highly Preferred
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099
- Availability: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Proof of COVID vaccination (required)
- Scheduling: ASAP- Ongoing
- In house 24 hour call
- Weekends and On Call Required
- 2-3 Shifts per month
- Pay Rate: Negotiable
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !